A mini update…
The not so good
- I was really sad this morning when I saw that a reddish colour had bled onto white lace straps of my favourite navy bra…I’m seriously considering if I should buy another one just because I’m afraid I won’t be able to clean it out…#nothappy #firstworldproblems
- Recently I had just cleaned my car only to have one of those guys at the traffics lights squirt dirty water on my car window (because my car is a good target like that) and he wanted to get in a clean my car window so that I would feel compelled to pay him. But I stopped him before he could carry on. I don’t have anything against you guys but seriously, I would give you a couple of bucks just to leave my car alone. And I have done this before. I know times are tough, but I’m sure there’s better ways to find some extra cash. I’ve had someone do it before even though I was clearly saying no and had my windscreen wipers on. When he finished I refused to give him a cent simply because he didn’t not listen to me. #grr #doesthiscountasafirstworldproblem?
- I recently helped a fellow classmate with her assignment and felt good about it.
- Received an email from the cofounder of the Ilya Frozen Yoghurt to do a collaboration with them on a limited edition flavour I had suggest during our conversation at Frochella. I’m planning on accepting the invitation to work with them and feeling really excited about it.
- Just got myself a new blender! It was pricey but heck it was worth it to me and I am gonna use and abuse that baby. It has the power to mill grains and easily make nut butters. #Brevillebossblender
- Managed to get rid of more things around the house. I would do a packing party or play the minimalism game except I don’t think I have enough items to make the game last long enough to be interesting. I am loving this girl’s approach to minimalist fashion though http://www.un-fancy.com/. I’m still developing my style, but I’m starting to recognize what I like more easily and what suits my personal tastes, body shape/size and lifestyle.
- I have really into reading the Sailor Moon manga and it’s actually quite good. So much better than the classic anime, which helps me appreciate the direction the new series is heading into.
- I’ll be going to the Animaga exhibition tomorrow in the city with Le Boy and I’m super excited. Event cover blog post will follow shortly after as well as any foodie adventure treats.
Just got back from an after dinner walk and I’m feeling pretty calm and collected. Time for me to shower, pamper myself and work out what I want to wear tomorrow.
It’s going to be nice and sunny and warm, yay!